You can greatly reduce the amount of time it takes for our support analysts to resolve your issue by providing good steps to replicate your issue.
Reproduce the problem as you write out the steps.
As you move through each step, populate a numbered list with each action you take to replicate the problem.
As you populate the list of reproduction steps, include information about what to look for to spot the problem.
Here is an example:
- Login to cPanel
- Navigate to: Home » Mail » Mail Accounts
- Search for testuser
- Click on the 'Check Mail' option
- Click on Roundcube
- Click on "Check Email" for firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include any other relevant information such as changes or updates that were done recently to result in the error/behavior.
- I recently installed a PHP module and now my site will not load.
- I have recently updated Wordpress, and since updating I am now getting a 500 error when visiting my site / page
- I have recently removed the mailboxes, and since, I am getting errors accessing the webmail interface for the 'email@example.com' account.