This article details the scope of support we provide for our hosting products.
Our support team is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can raise tickets with our support team with an average response time of around 20 - 30 minutes.
Please note, some enquiries may take longer to investigate, and we do have busier periods where delays may occur so your patience is always appreciated.
Urgent support tickets will always be treated as a priority, however, abuse of the 'priority' status is strictly not to be abused. Abuse of this facility will lead to account suspension or removal.
You can raise a ticket with our support team by logging in to our client area, then clicking 'Support -> Open a Ticket'.
Alternatively, you can email directly at the following email addresses...
|Sales and Billingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Our live chat facility is available from 10:00 till 22:00 on weekdays, and 10:00 till 16:00 on the weekends.
Please note that the chat facility is a 'conversational platform' as opposed to 'live chat', and is available for your convenience. As such, immediate responses cannot be guaranteed as the team are strictly advised to deal with support as a priority over chat in all cases, to ensure that urgent requirements are being attended.
Chat support is not to be used for urgent enquiries. Anything urgent must be raised through our ticket system.
Also note, that the live chat must only be used for 'general' support, as opposed to anything which requires changes or access to your account, or anything which requires any level of investigation. For this, the support ticket system is recommended, to ensure we maintain a central audit of any work carried out.
Our phone support is available exclusively for our Premium Hosting and Elastic Cloud clients and is available during UK working hours.
- We will assist with issues related to the security, stability and performance of our hosting platform.
- We will assist with providing guidance on how to make use of the hosting platform and may point you to relevant articles within our knowledgebase (or externally).
- We provide a self-managed backup facility, JetBackup, however, we are able to help with restorations should you be unable to for any reason. Please note that backups are a courtesy service, and cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that we do not provide support for the following...
- PHP or code related errors or queries
- Diagnosis of PHP related errors
- Assistance with WordPress, or any other application hosted on the platform
In all other cases, we will do our best to help. This may mean pointing you at a knowledge base article, or other external support material, or in some cases advising that you seek the assistance of a developer, or redirecting you to a 3rd party for support.
Occasionally a request may be out-of-scope, where this is the case we will let you know and we always do our best to point you in the right direction.
Please note that we do provide a free migration facility, where the following terms can be met...
- The migration must be from a cPanel server/provider
- The remote server must have the native cPanel backup functionality enabled
- The client must first attempt to migrate the sites using our Migration Center, which allows simple, easy control over the migration process
- The account(s) must be migrated in a single run, as opposed to 'batches'
- Migrations will be always run as a lower priority, to avoid conflicting with the usual support demand
- Migrations will be processed on request, and cannot be pre-scheduled at a particular time/date
We will not provide assistance with the following as part of our free migration service, however, at management discretion, we may be able to provide a paid migration service for any of the following...
- Manual migration of files, databases or emails
- Scheduled or prioritised migration requests
- Migration from a custom hosting platform, or control panel
- Migration with JetBackup files, or downloads
Any manual migration charges may vary, in accordance with the involvement required. This may be agreed on a per-hour basis, or alternatively on a per-account basis.
Manual migrations of websites will consist of files and databases, along with corresponding configuration file updates only. Please note that diagnosis following migration may require the assistance of a developer.
|Monday to Friday||Weekends|
|Support Ticket||24 / 7 / 365||24 / 7 / 365|
|Live Chat||09:00 - 22:00||10:00 - 16:00|
|Phone Support||10:00 - 16:00||Not Available|
We'll look after the hardware, replacing any broken components and also ensure power and network availability but our VPS servers are unmanaged by default.